The ownership of www.visitazamora.es belongs to:
ARTEDUERO SL, CIF B49261696 / Plaza de la Leña, 9 3ºA – 49004 Zamora / email@example.com
To make the purchase through our portal:
• Browse the web using both the upper and lower menus, as well as the banners (Visits Zamora / Reservations / Agenda)
• Select the desired route, click on the reservation calendar on the desired date, indicate the number of units, fill in your details to the end in the form and click on BOOK NOW.
• Once the service is booked, you will necessarily receive a message with a copy of the pre-reservation and, where appropriate, the reservation confirmation. Without a message specifying that the reservation is confirmed, you can never assume that you have a place in the visit or that the reservation is made.
• Visits have a limited number of places, so as soon as we receive your pre-reservation, we will check if there is still availability for the visit and if not, we will inform you as soon as possible, proposing if possible other schedules or visits.
• Review the reservation confirmation and if you find any error, notify it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Make sure that the data entered when making the pre-reservation are correct, especially the email and your personal data, it depends on whether you correctly receive the mandatory confirmation email.
• The guided tours that appear on this portal will all be carried out on foot and in Spanish.
• NO payment will be made through the website. In all scheduled departure visits, payment will be made at the meeting point, directly to the guide responsible for the tour. In private visits, ARTEDUERO SL may request payment by bank transfer to guarantee the reservation.
• All the prices that appear in this portal include the VAT corresponding to tourism and leisure activities.
• All the activities that appear in this portal have a fixed price established by the organizing guides.
• If you wish to cancel a reservation, please contact the tour organizer by email at least 24 working hours before the date of the booked guided tour.
• Changes or cancellations will not be accepted without previously contacting the organizer of the visit or outside the established deadlines.
The products that are advertised on the web will be available as long as the established maximum capacity has not been exceeded and as long as there are guides available, if not, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Sometimes changes in schedules and / or closure of some monuments (especially religious buildings due to liturgical celebrations) can alter the itinerary and / or the content of some of the visits. In the event that this occurs (a situation beyond our responsibility) we will inform you as soon as we have the news of the change and / or closure.